What is Reed Straws
Reed straws are made of reed, which is biodegradable, 100% natural, and environmentally friendly. The production process of the straw is 100 percent handmade, using no tools in the manufacturing and low carbon footprint. But you may wonder what is the Reed? Let’s see the definition in Wikipedia: Reed is a common name for several tall, grass-like plants of wetlands
Nowadays, Reed straws have become an alternative to the traditional plastic straws. because, in addition to having a short lifespan, they do not harm the environment.
All of our reed straws are strict with processing by Steaming and Disinfection before they are manufactured.
We are Proud of our Eco Reed Straws
Why reed straws are better?
Take a Look
What is the benfits of Reed Straw
Compared to straws made of other natural materials, reed straw benefits because:
- Doesn’t soak in water.
- Doesn’t release cellulose fibers into water.
- Has diameters from 4-11 mm.
- 100% biodegradable. No composting needed.
- Withstands temperatures over 120 Celsius.
Our Straws Advantages Over Competitors on the Market
- Highest Quality Straw Processing.
- The fair price.
- Batches of hundreds of thousands of items.